Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so far I think that the best plan is to take 15 around the lake to 26 then back. I would like to see If this is a good rout for every one and if You have another in mind please let us know. I am shooting for the begining of January like the first or second week end depending on trail conditions.

Also I need to see how many people are planing on making it. remember this is a open run so bring friends if you would like.

Next we need to figure out a exact location that we can start off at and where we can all park.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so there is going to be three of us and whoever else joins in at least the trail junctions wont be that bad.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got the xc running good today so now I have to decide on running the classic with all the nice heat and e-start or the xc with the all the power and nice suspesion

·
Registered
205 Posts
sounds like fun this ride, im over in the wakefield area, maybe i can ride over to where your gona start, let me know the date and if you dont mind id like to tag along.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what would work better for you guys the 7th or the 14th and where do you want to start? none of the local clubs have gotten back to me so i am lost on a start point I dont ride that area ever.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Is the roll call 3-of us??? I am flexable so lets put this in the bank we need to think about tynan19 because he has the longest ride up to the starting point. lets put this to the point where we can ride and have some fun!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well I just got back from a meeting with my uncle and he said trail 15 is beat and needs some TLC (groomers have not been out yet this year.) So the verdict is the ride will be 1/7/06 If the trails allow

now dose any one have a good place we can take off from.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the ride is the 7th of January i think i like the

Laconia (Weirs Beach)* Lakeside Avenue near the Weirs Boardwalk any one ever ride out of there before

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
PM'd Tynan19 earlier....I am in as well. I plan on bringing a buddy as well. Keep me in the loop as far as meeting places and times.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts