·
Registered
453 Posts
You can count me in as well.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
my trailer broke a axle any one ever have any luck loading 2 sleds into a truck the xc will be there but if I can get the classic there my sister will be with us too.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
ya pickup I am in pittsfield north on rt 28 over near blue seal. I orderd a new hub so i should be able to get the trailer back on the road. I hope.

·
Registered
570 Posts
We still need to watch and check conditions before we commit to the ride I really don't want to be riding on rocks,stumps,and other stuff that pops up. Has anyone seen the trails out toward the Plymouth area yet? Maybe I can take a ride in my truck Monday and check it out.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
we are supose to get some this week if it is enough we should keep with the 7th but if we dont get any thing what about the 21st?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Originally posted by c4boom
[br]we are supose to get some this week if it is enough we should keep with the 7th but if we dont get any thing what about the 21st?
SNOW......This week??? I thought it was going to be 40 degrees and rain.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I work every other weekend so if that is the 2nd weekend after the 7th than that is fine with me. I think it is so lets try that.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
agreed hay what do you guys think of letting the Guys on HCS know about the ride in the NH forum?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
ok well the majority of us would like a small groupe so lets just keep it how it is. But if any one wants to bring some one great.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts