Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the before. i didn't take any pics of the before. just used a few that i already had.
Vehicle Snowmobile Snow Sled Winter sport

Land vehicle Vehicle Snowmobile Snow Winter sport

And this is after.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Transport

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Asphalt Compact car

Vehicle Car Tree Auto part Windshield

Land vehicle Vehicle Snowmobile Car Racing

those are 8 inch RSI bars sitting on top of a 2 inch riser. standing up they are perfect. seems a little tall for me when i'm sitting down. but then again i'm only 5'6. i was able to pull enough slack out of the brake line and the wiring so i didn't have to extend anything. i was able to break the 10 year old glue holding the grips on and was able to reuse the stock grips and hand warmers. now i can't wait for some snow.

Attachments

· Registered
5,007 Posts
ChristopherM said:
This is the before. i didn't take any pics of the before. just used a few that i already had.
Vehicle Snowmobile Snow Sled Winter sport

Land vehicle Vehicle Snowmobile Snow Winter sport

And this is after.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Transport

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Asphalt Compact car

Vehicle Car Tree Auto part Windshield

Land vehicle Vehicle Snowmobile Car Racing

those are 8 inch RSI bars sitting on top of a 2 inch riser. standing up they are perfect. seems a little tall for me when i'm sitting down. but then again i'm only 5'6. i was able to pull enough slack out of the brake line and the wiring so i didn't have to extend anything. i was able to break the 10 year old glue holding the grips on and was able to reuse the stock grips and hand warmers. [highlight=yellow]now i can't wait for some snow. [/highlight=yellow]
better late than never LOL. Nice looking bars. I'm surprised you were able to save the old grips and heating elements...good job!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.