Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was able to get a deal on a jacket today. Regular $300 for $150.00.

[attachment=49699]

[attachment=49700]

I also picked up some Boyesen Power Reeds. Installed them this evening. The before and after rides were different, more snap with the new reeds. Cannot wait for the snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice jacket, I have the same one but green.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Sweet deal. I just picked up a Castle racing jacket.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just sold my Castle jacket on Ebay. The only reason I got rid of it is because 4 of the guys in my group bought the same one.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Originally posted by Baero
[br]I just sold my Castle jacket on Ebay. The only reason I got rid of it is because 4 of the guys in my group bought the same one.
You guys must have looked really gay together. Did you guys have correographer for your dance routine or did you just fead off each other's groove? lol

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by MadMatt900
[br]
Originally posted by Baero
[br]I just sold my Castle jacket on Ebay. The only reason I got rid of it is because 4 of the guys in my group bought the same one.
You guys must have looked really gay together. Did you guys have correographer for your dance routine or did you just fead off each other's groove? lol
Pretty much what I told all the unoriginal bastards, the bad part was the one guy bought his 2 minutes after he saw me buy mine. At least they were all different colors. Well maybe not, kind of looked like a rainbow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts