Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I told you guys awhile ago that dad got the chrome windshield..

heres how it turned out. Taken with a camera phone so kinda crappy pics..
tell me what you think.

Gonna put on the chrome hood scope to.

[attachment=50689]
[attachment=50690]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Not bad. I like the silver and black and red combo. The windshield maybe a little too high? But all in all it looks graet nice job.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Very Nice, I personally like the higher windsheilds just because you can acually use them.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah me too.. but not to high.. this ones just right. not really goin for the sno-cross racer look..

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice sled, It'll look a lot better when you get the hood scoop on it.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
very nice

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by JMB306
[br]Arctic Cat really knows how to make an ugly sled!!!!
no offense to arcticcatinc
I cant believe I just read that. Im not the type to sled bash. but look at what you ride before you start bashing other peoples sleds. a 97 indy 500 is NOTHING compared to that 2004 sabercat 700 EFI.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I dont know how in the world you think that these sleds are ugly.

I mean i can say the same thing about your polaris but i wont because im not that type of person. I have always loved the look of the sabercats. Particularly the 04's but mainly the 06's.

i also know that my 500 EFI LX sabercat can beat your old 97 500 indy!

and in case you havent noticed saying that sabercats are ugly upsets a lot of people on this site. I have a sabercat and guess what, that upsets me! Also, saying that also says firecats are ugly which even more people have on this site!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
them 2006's are awesome looking!! The graphic package is amazing.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Wow I can't believe I heard that. Thats a sharp looking sled and it will surely turn eyes on the trail. The silver looks awesome way to go ArticCatInC. Looks like a fun trail sled and where did you get that sticker kit? I'm thinking about ordering some AMSoil Stickers for myself. Anyways good job !

Sled_Crew

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by JMB306
[br]Arctic Cat really knows how to make an ugly sled!!!!
no offense to arcticcatinc

O man, we got another one stuck in the old days. I personally think that the xlt's and agressive chasis are the ugliest sleds made. In my opinion I think those Cats are some of the best looking out there! Infact from 98 up I think Then cats are the nicest looking. But thats just my opinion, everyone has them so why take offence? BTW that windsheild looks amazing! Only thing I would say is a bar riser so you can throw it around alittle better. And whoever said to lower the windsheild is snorting sh!t again, because the sabercat is obviously no snocross racer so why pretend and freez your a$$ off?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts