Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of milage do you get with this machine(new Mach Z)? I have a 02 xc800 and am looking at this sled for a replacement. My current sled comes in at about 15 mpg. Thanks for the info!!!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
which year you got ? and did u get it with all updates and the gear ring too? I have read reports and reviews at dootalk.com anywhere between 13 to as high as 20 ( most likely cruising on wide flat smooth trails )

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Why would you worry about gas mileage on a muscle sled? It's all about nut and not about fuel economy. No disrespect intended, but I wouldn't go buy a high horse power anything with the intention of getting good fuel mileage.
As they say: If it hauls ass, It's gonna suck gas.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I found my Summit1000 got waaaay better mileage than my 04 800, or 03 900 AC. Take it for what its worth....yes, 165plus HP takes fuel to make, but the SDI is pretty darn efficient.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I hear ya I dont expect to see 20 mpg but I dont want to go under 10. Gas stations in some places I ride are far and few. I am looking at the 800R blizzard and the Mach Z for my next sled is why I ask

1 - 5 of 5 Posts