Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad got a go kart a couple days ago. It is one of those 2 seaters with a roll cage. He bought it for like 300 and wants to sell it for like 500 to get money for the four wheeler tires which need replacing. Its a funny little machine. I am WAY too big for it but I still have fun ;). It has 1 drive wheel and the other back just spins free so I swapped the original drive tire which was balled for the other back one. Does mad donuts now. Before it would do one then run out of steam adn the tire would spin now it just rips the grass to hell and does donut after donut. Especially nice if you run it wide open then do some though it can be a bit hairy. And this thing is intended for like 10 year olds! Will get picks tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i just built one for my step daughter she loves it plus i have my buggies im in the process of building 2 of them right now and gonna get pics soon

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah we are trying to sell it now. I wanted one when I was real little too but I had a kick ass one my dad built me. Had no roll cage but hey I am still here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts