Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day everyone,

My name is Mitch from Canada and my buddy and I just decided to split on a sled to basically use up at his cottage. I come from a mechanic background and have recently gotten into dirt bikes in the last couple years which has been completely restoring a pit bike and dirt bike as well as rebuilding the motors. We've purchased an 1997 Polaris Indy Ultra Touring with the 680 Triple, we've ran into a bit of an issue which I will posting about in hopes to receiving some guidance.

Thank you and can't wait to be part of the community.

Mitch

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good day everyone,

My name is Mitch from Canada and my buddy and I just decided to split on a sled to basically use up at his cottage. I come from a mechanic background and have recently gotten into dirt bikes in the last couple years which has been completely restoring a pit bike and dirt bike as well as rebuilding the motors. We've purchased an 1997 Polaris Indy Ultra Touring with the 680 Triple, we've ran into a bit of an issue which I will posting about in hopes to receiving some guidance.

Thank you and can't wait to be part of the community.

Mitch
Great to hear that you are expanding your horizons into the sport and a sled is a great addition to help justify using a cabin in the winter. Being that we are now entering the off season I would expect you may not get many technical replies at this time, good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great to hear that you are expanding your horizons into the sport and a sled is a great addition to help justify using a cabin in the winter. Being that we are now entering the off season I would expect you may not get many technical replies at this time, good luck!
Thanks! It's alright, I'll have all summer to work on it and get it worked out. Can't wait to get out next year and see what it's all about!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts