Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's a great guy and on a side note he has a printing business if anyone has that need in the future. He just gave me the Idea and let me run with it. The helmet, windshield, and back panel I did a couple years ago.

Anyhow, thought you guys would like to see it.

2010318182918109_14169.jpg

2010318182914617_14169.jpg
2010318182933306_14169.jpg
2010318182929491_14169.jpg
2010318182925526_14169.jpg
2010318182921510_14169.jpg

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
I like it. I like to see a little more irregularity in the tail end of the flames though (like you did to my bucket). Just my personal taste.

That guy should be happy of a sweet paint job on his machine. I have thought that about looking at those from the front before. There are alot of options to do to the headlights.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Amazing as usual, I really like your detail.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
You always amaze me at your attention to detail.[thumb] Another great job.
How hard was it to do the realistic flames? I'm thinking of getting into that next. Want to do blue realistic on my truck when it gets that far. Any pointers?

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hangman said:
You always amaze me at your attention to detail.[thumb] Another great job.
How hard was it to do the realistic flames? I'm thinking of getting into that next. Want to do blue realistic on my truck when it gets that far. Any pointers?
. yep, I'll PM you sometime with a basic outline of how I tackle it. I just kind of made up my own way and I change things around or try different approaches.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
arcticcatmatt said:
I like it. I like to see a little more irregularity in the tail end of the flames though (like you did to my bucket). Just my personal taste.

That guy should be happy of a sweet paint job on his machine. I have thought that about looking at those from the front before. There are alot of options to do to the headlights.
Yes, the way those headlights are, they beg me to make them into eyes or something. I have done a few skulls on those Rev hoods and, techno-bee, dragon, vader, etc... and maybe a snow-beast on mine this year!?!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks Rick! The headlights were blacked out with headlight covers, but they had to be pulled as we were doing a lot of late riding. Thanks for all the comments on the sled though!

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MNSLEDNECK56308 said:
As always great work Rick... My brain bucket is coming your way soon, have to think of what I want on it!
Thanks Darin! I want to get busy on my sled as soon as I get a new hood and bumper:)

I hope steeljay treats us to some of his riding pictures. He has some great riding pics!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts