Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum. Just keep posting and replying and you will have everything figured out in no time.

·
Registered
133 Posts
hi Tom i am new to this myself but i love it already. i looked for something like this for a long time. it seems to be quite user friendly.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I stumbled across this site a few weeks ago and it has now become my first stop just about every day. Bunch of knowledgable guys here.

What do ya ride Tom?

·
Registered
139 Posts
How do you guys put pics below your replies?? I have got some sweet pics but I am new to this forum stuff! Thanx

·
Registered
137 Posts
Each member has a gallery. Look on the left side under members (prolly have to scroll up from here) and you'll see a members heading. Under that, click on manage gallery. . upload your pics and you are good to go. Try to keep the size down to 800x600 or less.

Oh yeah, then find the link to your picture (by viewing your gallery) and put the link in your profile under signature.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
another option is to hit the paperclip on the format line of the reply or message page when you post. Then browse to one of your pics, 800x600 or less, make sure when you get the pic name in the browse box that it ends in lowercase suffix like ".jpg". Hit enter and there you go.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I know the snowdance!! gonna snow here tomorrow lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts