Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NY SF Forum Ride
The Ride will be February 4th and 5th.
Everyone, including your friends, is welcome to both dates or whichever one you can make.
On Saturday the 4th we will meet at Marty's at 8 am and if the snow is good enough we hope to make a loop up to Stillwater Reservoir, if not we'll have to improvise.
On Sunday the 5th we hope to ride Penn Mountain, which is down towards Boonville.
We will meet at 9am at Scotts Alder Creek Inn on Rt12 or the Kayuta Kwik n EZ, also on RT 12
Any questions??? Just post it!

So who can make it this time???

THINK SNOW!!!!

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
my friend was up in the hill and old forge and siad it looked decent. these colds temps will hopefully freeze evryhting back up and hopefully we will get more snow befroe then. we are hopping to make it this year.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Originally posted by arcticcatmatt
[br]NY ride? Better make it an ATV ride! haha j/k good luck
[:(] I could see this getting postponed again before you know it will be march and we will be riding in mud on our atvs

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i'm probably going to make it to NY in later feruary or maybe march if they have snow. i'll be in maine from jan 31st to feb 6th.

when i cancelled at the edge the other week i kept my reservation open, so they didn't refund me but i can go basically whenever for one year. so if ny gets snow, i'm available, and they have a room, i can go.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Customized89Trail
[br]i'm probably going to make it to NY in later feruary or maybe march if they have snow. i'll be in maine from jan 31st to feb 6th.

when i cancelled at the edge the other week i kept my reservation open, so they didn't refund me but i can go basically whenever for one year. so if ny gets snow, i'm available, and they have a room, i can go.
ehh i shouldve kept my reservation open too, i hope the Edge still has rooms, ill shoot them an email. but the way things look, we might end up postponing til later Feb think SNOW

·
Registered
169 Posts
sorry everyone I won't be able to make it that weekend, my wife is a teacher and she has got a convention or something like that and I have to watch the little guy, I will have to see what happens later in the season, If we get some snow I will see you all on the trails sometime.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by aja636
[br]sorry everyone I won't be able to make it that weekend, my wife is a teacher and she has got a convention or something like that and I have to watch the little guy, I will have to see what happens later in the season, If we get some snow I will see you all on the trails sometime.
sorry we couldnt get a good wknd for you, but i'm sure there will be many more rides to come!
whats everyone think about pushing up the meeting time?? i'm starting to think 10 is kind of late if we really wanna get in a good days ride in

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Where and when are you guys meeting for a NY ride? I live just south of BUffalo and I am looking for a ride.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
[/quote]
sorry we couldnt get a good wknd for you, but i'm sure there will be many more rides to come!
whats everyone think about pushing up the meeting time?? i'm starting to think 10 is kind of late if we really wanna get in a good days ride in
[/quote]
Fine by me......we're usually up by 6am, so I wouldn't mind meeting around 8.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Intimdtr77
[br]Where and when are you guys meeting for a NY ride? I live just south of BUffalo and I am looking for a ride.
we're gonna ride tug hill, we'll be meeting at Marty's around 8 or 9 am February 4th. hopefully, we will get to ride penn mountain on sunday too

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by RipnChick
[br]
[/quote]
Fine by me......we're usually up by 6am, so I wouldn't mind meeting around 8.
[/quote]
sounds great, i say we change it to 8 then, sledding is one of the few things i like to get up early for!! i don't know what everyone else thinks tho?!? hey RipnChick, how much lake effect did you get last nite?? ive heard lots of places got 8"+

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
^^We only got about 4-5 inches where I am. Tug Hill & Old Forge may have gotten a bit more.
It's supposed to warm up again tomorrow....more rain. UGH!
My fingers are crossed from now until Feb 4/5!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NO ROOMS AVAILABLE AT THE EDGE

Dear TJ,
We do not have any rooms available for the dates that you are asking for. We do have a waiting list if you would like to be on it. If you have a questions please feel free to contact us either via email or our toll free number at 1-866-348-4211. I would like to thank you for showing interest in staying at The Edge Hotel.
Sincerely,
Heather
Front Desk Clerk

1 - 20 of 64 Posts