Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I finnaly have the pics of the mt. max check em out and tell me if you think its a good deal for 1500. only 1492 mi, piped, and comes w/ a peak head (brand new) Theyre in my gallery. Thanks dudes!!![:D]

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know how

·
Registered
443 Posts
Is that sled black or is that dust.[confused]

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its real dusty, but ya its black. Its a very dry dusty climate here

·
Registered
443 Posts
OK time to get the polish[thumb]

·
Registered
148 Posts
That is a steal, buy it. Clean it up, put a new trailing arm on and your all set. Those are GREAT pipes, its also nice that he's already changed the transfer rods. I would for sure buy it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
its even got good skis. if you buy it, make sure and reseal the pipes. looks like some blowby on the heads. sell the peak head, dont bother putting it on. your safer with the stock one. be sure and research jetting for those hauck pipes for your riding altitude.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what I wanted to hear!!!!!!!!!! I really like it, its neat looking and sounds like a beast! Im trying like hell to raise the money, I even knocked a grand off the asking price of my car for sale for some quick cash. He promised to hold on to it for me, know him pretty well hes my daughters school teacher. SOMEBODY BUY MY CAR!!!!! I cant handle the suspense!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
What year is it?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
indyrider15 said:
What year is it?
its a 97

what would be a good price to sell the peak head?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can anyone tell me what that peak head could sell for? Thanks

·
Registered
718 Posts
is that a six or a seven? that mod was pretty good with fuel, could make a 4 stroker blush

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok I put up a new cl ad, dropped it down a grand. I am going to put signs on it tomarrow and park it at the store....sell baby SELL!!! I want that sled soooooo bad I cant stand it! I feel like a little kid counting down the days to xmas lol. Oh Im talking about the car by the way

Empire087 said:
Get that sled man! Looks wicked
Im trying like the devil, god I NEED that sled!!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
dirtydan said:
Can anyone tell me what that peak head could sell for? Thanks
the peak head sold new for around $350, less gaskets. should bring half or better if its used, slightly more if unused. hard part about selling it is knowing what you have. the dome are interchangable in different cc's, 20,21 and 22, depending on altitude and porting. you will need to accurately identify the domes cc's as a selling tool. that head will fit any 700 redhead triple: vmax, sx, sxr, etc.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alright, thanks snowdad--will have to ask, comes w/ 2 sets of domes

1 - 18 of 18 Posts