Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pics of my sled with the Cobra windshield I put on, as well as some good pics from the ride we took this weekend. Note: I moved all of my pics from my website to the community.webshots site to save myself some uploading time, because time is not something I have alot of these days...

Anyway, check out my "XLT pics" and "Mt. Kearsarge ride pics" photo albums (or check out all of my albums if you want...)

Here's the new link: http://community.webshots.com/user/mike_xr650l

The XLT looks alot better with the new windshield - Don't you think???

Thanks!
-Mike

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Yup, nice looking shield if I do say so myself

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/xltshield.jpg

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Mike,

Nice looking sleds. Pigboys is just like mine same colors and all.
I don't have any screens in my hood vents either. Is that how they come new and you have to buy them or did the previous owner take them out?

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris XLTSP
[br]Mike,

Nice looking sleds. Pigboys is just like mine same colors and all.
I don't have any screens in my hood vents either. Is that how they come new and you have to buy them or did the previous owner take them out?
polaris xlt,

The 97 xltsp DID NOT come with a screen kit. They are not too expensive though and easy to put on. I had a 96 Indy500 that came standard with the screen kit, go figure.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys... I was out riding last night, and I'm going out again tonight. I'm trying to get those last few precious miles in... It's supposed to be in the 50's here on Sunday... [:0]

Bye bye trails... [:(]

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey Mike XLT, where is HERE anyway? I live in vermont and we have had tons of snow this year, in fact it makes me feel like my investment in the sleds I bought this year, were good investments! (unfortunately it too is going to be in the high 40's to 50's this weekend here)
.............Chrome

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by chromev
[br]Hey Mike XLT, where is HERE anyway? I live in vermont and we have had tons of snow this year, in fact it makes me feel like my investment in the sleds I bought this year, were good investments! (unfortunately it too is going to be in the high 40's to 50's this weekend here)
.............Chrome
I live in Franklin, NH. It's 55 degrees right now, and yesterday I washed my truck in a short sleeved shirt. I had a great season though just like you so I can't complain. I guess it's time to fire up the XR... [:p]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts