Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is when it was just finished, MXZ 583cc L.C. in this pic. Now a ZX 700 MXZ L.C. All custom, ZX light. I took apart 2 MXZ (S & ZX), 2 Formulas(SL & Delux), Summit, & a hood from a Skandik. AD Boivin undercarige & losts of dress up ZX & S.[blue][/blue][/size=4][/size=3]

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-662s.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-661s.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-664s.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-659s.jpg

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The engine when it was a 583

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-621s.jpg

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is one sweet looking sled. Look like you've sent a lot of time and money on it. Three questions though...where were those pictures taken? What rear suspension is that and where do I get one?

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
That rear suspension looks like an A.D. Boivin Expert X, I do believe. Same thing that is in the SnowHawk if I am not mistaken.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Nice sled!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
yeah it is the A.D. Boivin... He said that in his post... Lokes very very nice...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[blue]Here are some new pix. First 2 are of the new 2001 MXZ 700 L.c. Engine. Fresh Full rebuild, Third pic is of same machine but new ZX light. It looked tight like that but in pic #4 you can see I went a little further. New light Cover & red lens. Last is a pic Of the AD Boivin expert. I'll have some more soon. Pictures were taken in Barrow, Alaska.[/blue][/size=3][/font=Courier New]

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-898s.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-899s.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-901s.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/Mvc-636s.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/MXZ700SKS700/MXZ700.4.jpg

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alaskangold: You know what? I'm sorry 2, I have been here 4 10 years & there are only 2 things that keep me sane, My dog & my Sleds.
Its most flat land so we usually just go as fast as we can. I have only started on this MXZ.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hell yah, the only thing. Do you know what you can make up here? At 15 I was making $1500 every 2 weeks. I just started a job at $15.38 per & thats shit. Me along with everyone else in this town spend our money on toys & stupid shit. But I'll be out soon so its all good.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Yeah you make good money, but a damn gallon of milk is like seven bucks!!! Either way J/K, you ever venture down to ride the White Mountains???

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yup, its like $6.99. I take it you have been here b4? No, I have never rode in the Mountains, but I will be bringin them down 2 CA & ride there.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
You must be talking about Prudoe if you drove there can't drive to Barrow at least not the last time I checked. If you drove up the Dalton you ended up in Whitehorse/Prudoe Bay.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You can drive up here, but you need a big ass truck & you would need 2 do it in winter. But you are half right 2000TCMC, In Summer there is no way into Barrow but boats & planes

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've heard stories of how boring it is up there. I have a couple of friends who live up in Purdoe Bay and work for the oil company.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts