Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking, if I were to make some kind of system that was easy to use, fast, and quick that would allow members to create a web page with thier snowmobile on it, including all the facts about it, let them put as many pictures on as they want, talk about whatever...and have these personal sites availible for people to browse through. If it got big, people could browse through and look for a certain size sled, a certain brand, etc... I don't know...just trying to think of new ideas for next year I guess. This one would be quite awesome and I think people would enjoy it. Tell me what you think!

·
Registered
586 Posts
that would be cool.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
There are new plans?

I wish I had known about it.

Sounds like a good idea though.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sounds awesome to me.
Thanks in advance and for all of your future, current and past time and effort.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol, yes p-man there are plans...i want to do something like this. I was thinking about it this morning, and just thought i'd post it. I did tell you a while back i wanted to do something like this. I think i would have everything integraged into the forum database. You would register for the forum, but then you would have to active your website to be able to use it,...this would create all the nessesary folders on the server, files, etc... I would have it set up so any forum cose could also be used to create your webpage, including the smilies and make the setup very similar to posting a post. Like I said, it would be very easy to use.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Awesome idea!
Do it, do it, do it!

I've been working on getting my own personal webpage on everything about snowmobiles, but first i need a Host.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Yeah, I recall u talkin about it. I'm not totally in the dark here [;)]

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yeah it definitley sounds like a great idea to me. Two thumbs up!!!

"If it ain't Polaris it ain't worth riding."

Polaris4LIFE[:D]

·
Registered
975 Posts
Perfect!!!!! Now that would be the "Ultimate Sled Forum"for sure. All you guys are doing and have been doing a great job on here so far and that would just put it over the top!!!! Awesome, just freakin awesome!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i like the idea, then we could all post pics of what we ride, etc, then when i plan for a new pro x, i could post pics, maybe next year my dream will come true

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good to hear that such a sytem would be worth it. I think it would really bring some more interest to this place.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
So it would pretty much be a www.cardomain.com for sleds?
If so that would be a great idea, because i always look at that site!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, that site along with some other sites is what got me started on wanting to make a system like this. I frequently browse the sounddomain.com member pages and it is real cool, thought I would see if people would do the same with snowmobiles.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts