Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend who is a Polaris nut(and usually wrong abotu everything) says Polaris has a new 2 cylinder 750cc 4 stroke turbocharged PWC engine puting out 150HP. Anyone hear of this?

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Found these pics:

And check out the new Predator

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Remember, that is list price. You can get them cheaper than that I bet. Also, this will outperfom just about any other machine on the market, it is close with the canondale and the DS 650 and they cost more.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Raptor generally outperforms the DS650. :p I will have to go take a test ride when the local shop gets one. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has more pics from the dealer show. I was hearing rumors of a new street bike also. Just wondering if anyone knows any info. Thanks

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a new Victory or a Polaris like YZF R1? That would be interesting. I am sure I wouldn't want one though, not a first year one from a company with not much in the performance 4 stroker history.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I was checking out Maximumsled World's snowmobile forum and a guy there posted the link. I think this is it:

http://biz.50below.com/Freedom2Point5/templates/40/newsletter.cfm?FACILITYID=ps2779600

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts