Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys the rumors have been spreading around and it seems that Polaris is going to be getting or at least trying an A-arm suspension. It seems that Polaris is once again working with the folks at Fast, the makers of the M-10 supsension and the blade snowmobile line. It seems as though you may end up seeing the RAD suspension used on the Blade sled underneath the front end of the Polaris Pro-X machines this year on the snow-x track. Just thought i'd throw this one out there for you people who keep wondering about polaris and their supposedly "old technology". (even though the pro-x sits on an entirely new bulkhead/chassis this year).

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your opinion on the topic Tim, remember we have a no tolerace rule for Brand bashing of any sort. Please keep this type of comment to yourself.

Thanks,
TOU

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

From Site Policy:

Bashing other brands of snowmobiles is not acceptable along with personal attacks made to individuals. Posts that do such may be edited or removed without consent from the owner at any time by an administrator or moderator. Members get a fair warning but if there are continued violations of rules, their account will be locked.

[/quote]

If you have a problem, talk to me.

Now, on with the topic. I can't see what kind of stuff polaris is gonna pull of this time but I think it is going to be good. Just by the sounds of it. I don't mind the IFS now, nor do I mind the idea of going to A-Arm technology. They both work great. I think it would be good, if Polaris does switch, to keep the IFS around too, maybe give the customers a choice of what they want, that would be cool.

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
614 Posts
I also heard about a 700 twin 4 strock turbo, 150 hp.

"tie wrap it wide open"

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
thats not a rumor its fact but its only in watercraft as of now. I would bet we see it in a sled soon. Even if we don't see it I am sure they will test it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
A-arm suspesion works, its been tried, tested and proven in alot of motorsports.Its also been on other sleds for quite some time, and very successful.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by kingmort:
A-arm suspesion works, its been tried, tested and proven in alot of motorsports.Its also been on other sleds for quite some time, and very successful.

[/quote]

On the same note, the Trailing arm suspension is the same, when it comes to snowmobiles.

Ride the Best!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts