Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very P.O.'d that our groomer hasn't moved a single inch after one of the best snows in 25 yrs. This looks to be a continuation of the poorly maintained trails we've had for the past couple years! What do we pay our trail fee's for? Before I whine too much are others clubs out there in southern MN grooming yet?

Frustrating! Grrr!

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
our groomers in my area (yes i know im no where near where u guys live lol) but our groomers went out with not much snow and ruined the trails more or less but they are deff out

·
Registered
660 Posts
with out lakes and swamps frozen well...they may not for a while. Last week I seen a sled drop through a small swampy area. Would be nice if they could do what they can though.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
They groomed before the snow and some dirt was showing. But it at least helped knock down the bumps in the plowed fields. In Lakeville the groomers ahve been out in a few areas, but none in Farmington/Rosemount where I live. Yet at least. :p

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'm form new prague, union hill area i noticed that they didn't start grooming yet either, but i think that maybe tonight they will as they might have thought that the traffic of sleds on the trails would be busy but i don't know.

Before this snowfall i seen they were out over by montgomery.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Join a club.... quit bitching

and help out grooming.. making signs..posting signs, removing signs
fund raisers and.....
are all done by Volunteer's..
how many Saturdays did you help out???????
Your trail pass doesnt pay for crap.

.this is not a bike,... or a X cross ski trail.. paid by the gov... they get millions of $$$ to put in 2 miles of trial and dont have to pay for shid.
no passes, Nothing.. Plus they can use our trials for FREE.

the people that do the grooming, are all people that donate there time...

You dont like it. donate yor time and show how it should be done...

PLUS THE DNR just got rid of MANY miles of trials that we had for more then 30 years.... in your area.... going Green, just what you guys wanted.

·
Registered
443 Posts
There just went by the trails and they were groomed (the one by raven stream school to st. pattys) not one track one them yet, you better hurry and be the first one on them.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
t660redrocket said:
I am very P.O.'d that our groomer hasn't moved a single inch after one of the best snows in 25 yrs. This looks to be a continuation of the poorly maintained trails we've had for the past couple years! What do we pay our trail fee's for? Before I whine too much are others clubs out there in southern MN grooming yet?

Frustrating! Grrr!
trail fees?? LOL! Get your ass out and groom if you don't like how it is. Let me know when you're done so I can tear it up too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts