Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have known about the Pro X 440 fan for quite a while now, but while i was at the dealership this weekend i spotted a couple new Pro X sleds i hadnt seen before. There was a Pro X 440 L/C sled and a Pro X 600.....both look exactly the same as the 440 fan with the exception of a few stickers. Man, those sleds looked sweet. I would love to take that Pro X 600 out for a test drive

Captain of the Starship Polaris, Crewmembers and Hooters Girls needed

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
671 Posts
ya them new pro x's looks sweet, i wouldn't mind having one but not enough $$. I have takin out a 440 pro x fan for a test drive and they are fun. But the 600 would be even more fun. But right now im stickin with me 94 xlt sp.

Ride Polaris!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Those pro x 440 fans are really not that expensive($5300) but the liquid cooled 440 is more like close to $8000, I think the 600 is some where around that price too.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Can't wait to see them babies in action!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ride Snowmobiles, baseball, bowling, and golf require only ONE ball!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Just curious. I know the 440 requires mixed fuel and high octane, but is the 600 Pro X the same??

Personally, i don't mind mixing fuel much, especially since alot of the old machines were that way. However, it would get annoying trail riding when your in a hurry at the gas station.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I believe the 600 is the same but I could be wrong. And remember that only applies to the liquid version.

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

1 - 7 of 7 Posts