Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We didn't go to jefferson like I said, my cousin who lives in bone idaho called, so we went to wolverine with him. We did tons of stuff, we climbed soooo much, but we didn't get many pictures of that, we did get alot of pictures of us doing other shtuff.

My dad is on the black 800,
my cousin Ty is on the Red 800
I am on the blue 700

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Looks like fun. You have a nice machine for a little kid.

I edited this because his young brain couldn't fully grasp the intent of this post, and he started throwing his attitude around. Kid's gotta be pretty tough [}:)]

LOL
[8D]

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
When I was thirteen, I was driving '72 AMF Ski-Daddler [:D][:D][:D]

Ahhhh, the golden age of snowmachining [8)][8)]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by Sirroxen
[br]
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]fun. nice machines for little kids.
Little kids? My dad on the black 800 is 45,
my cousin on the red 800 is 23, and I'm 13 on the 700, but I can higmark both of them through the treed in mountains.

And none of us are little, and we're probably all better than you.
Ok. I take that back. You've got a nice machine for a little kid.

You are little, anyone with eyes can see that you are small just by looking at your size against the size of the sled.

You are all probably better than me? You can think that all you want, cuz I'm not going to waste my time arguing with a cocky young kid with an attitude problem.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yea i doubt you are better than me...maybe just maybe ur better than some of us here in the forum...but i highly highly doubt ur better than me!Highly!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
dont be cocky...it just makes you look like an A$$...."im better than you..." well my dads cousin's sister in law's dad is better than all of you.....you guys sound like kids..dont argue botu who is better till u can prove it

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
BTW...nice pics, looks like lots of fun

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
kinda hard on the little fella arent ya polarisman,looks like the kid can handle a sed pretty good to me.although i am a little jelouse of all that snow.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I said it looked like fun and he had a nice sled for a little kid. Not meant to be insulting in anyway, then he gets all friggin cocky. Last thing I'm gonna put up with is some 13 year old bragging about how great he is.

And don't forget, I'm better than all of you combined, I carry my sled on my back to the top of mt everest daily just so I can stay in shape, then I go and beat all pro racers on the sno cross track with a 1990 Indy Lite, then I head into the mountains with a skidoo tundra and highmark everyone, including our little friend here, then I quickly hurry back and put 500 miles on the trail.

And that's in a light day. You should see me when I get on a roll.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Like I said, that's a light day. I can't go into a hard day, it would be too many pages of reading.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
dont come on here and brag yourself sirroxen, u make urself sound like an ass and that you are better than the rest of, you havent seen any of us (more than likely) and havent seen how we ride. you are 13, you dont have as much expereince as most of us here, IMO a 13 year old shouldnt have a 700 cc sled, i dont care what u say.

main point im tryin to make, dont brag yerself up, we dont wanna hear it, act your age.....wait...ur 13...u are

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Well, too bad you had to use your big boy words in there. Unfortunately it's against our policy to leave them in so I had to delete it. I wish I could have left it cuz it was pretty funny.

I loved the part where you knew what I meant when I said you had a nice sled. What an insult! You better not ever tell me I have a nice sled, I might snap out on you.

No matter how bad you want to be a "big kid" at 13, you are little. Your age is little, I didn't mean anything to do with physical size.

I think you are the one who has to lighten up a bit. Unfortunately you took offence to something, then had a typical 13 year old fit. Sorry though, I'm a flatlander so I know nothing and I don't know how to ride. Oh yeah, and you are better than me. LMAO.

It was good for a laugh. Thanks, u made my day!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I'm not even gonna try and stick my nose in this one! [B)][B)][B)] [xx(]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You can be a stupid little b*tch sometimes polaris-man. Good thing your just running your mouth on the internet and not to my face.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Originally posted by Sirroxen
[br]You can be a stupid little b*tch sometimes polaris-man. Good thing your just running your mouth on the internet and not to my face.
As can you. Please refrain from ever calling anyone, anything inapropriate ever again. Only bad things come to people who do this stuff around here. BTW, nice pics.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.