Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was told earlier today that yamaha has a phazer type snowmobile with 2 yz450f motors bolted together instead of 2 yz250s togetger that would be a sweet sled not sure if true but would be AWESOME!!!!!! that light of a sled with that much power that would fly!!!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I am pretty sure that rumor has been floating around for quite a while now.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
srry i meant yz250f's and i think that might a little more than a rumor like the next step up to true

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
The SnoX phazer has a vector motor in it. Maybe we will see that instead next season.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that could be a possibility also but i think it will be 2 yz450f's bolted together. i bet they have the sled built already testing it and things

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I also heard there will be quite few changes for 08 Apex models such as bumping up from 150 to 165 hp , different delta chassis designs, little bit lighter, etc!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
a frenid of mine is Pro mountain rider and yamaha rep Randy swenson and what he has told them is that the 2 450f engines put together in the phazer is probably gonna happen and he should know since he was riding an apex a year b4 anybody else knew about that sled

·
Registered
547 Posts
You'll probably see yammi, move up the product line, one model at a time
with simularities to the FX chassis, the chassis is proving itself.

can't wait till people who want to move up start dumping the Phazers..
so I can get a 2nd one for the lil lady, she rode mine today
and she looks great, and loves it. I too love it.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
oh its gonna be more than 125 hp i think if its a 900 i think in the 135 range possibly 140 plus

·
Registered
327 Posts
that would be so sick, although there will be many sleds with more power i doubt any will have the power to weight ratio

1 - 17 of 17 Posts