Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I've got them on mine, but they don't have a resivoir that I can find, but they are gas.

·
Registered
837 Posts
hey confused guy i found a picture of a polaris that has it on the bottom and i have a piture with shidoo and its also on the bottom, iof you ride it how it is now you will damage the shock. look at these pics.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i took that into account already.. when its upside down the writing is incorrect plus you cannot reach the clicker knob easily.. i had my cousin jump as hard as he could on my sled and it never came close to the track. so it will work good.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I don't think it's going to work, a chunk of ice might hit it in the open like that.

·
Registered
837 Posts
you will chew into you track if you leave it that way, and so what if its a little hard to get to the knob, its the wrong way. but fine its yur shock and track, i guess thats why they call u confusedguy

·
Registered
837 Posts
hey confused guy heres another one for you this is a 01 prox 600
and im telling you this becasue i know you will ruin the whock the other way becasue i have a normal shock on my rear its a c46 a little larger but no reservior and that shock was touching the track

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
How, or where did you get that clicker shock so cheap???

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
a guy in MN on ebay. i would have to get a pretty big piece of ice up there and then i would imagine it would be hard for the ice not to crush before it tore up my track.. the guy said it would be fine mounted that way too. the closest the track gets is 3".. i dunno i was told it was ok by a few people.. i might change it later if i have any problems. or i might jsut change it someday when i get bored

·
Registered
837 Posts
what ice, who said ice?? the track is going to hit the the shock, how are you testing if its going to hit?? let me giess you are lifting the back end and slapping it down, well you are forgetting to compress the front arm. heres another picture of how they go below

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Matt, lay off. You said your piece, if he doesn't want to follow your advice, that's up to him. Quit trying to force your ideas upon him. It's his sled.

I personally don't think it matters, but I would actually switch it, cuz that's how they do it from the factory. Mine is mounted down also.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/jeffsled09.jpg

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
it was ZRT 600 who was talking about ice.

·
Registered
837 Posts
im not forcing a idea. its how it should be. and thanks for the good pic. im just trying to help him out and he can't take a hint, i have never seen a sceen name fit better then "confusedguy's"

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Yeah. I know u were just tryin to help [:)]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts