Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well..... now that it looks like the storm door is finally opening back up on those of us in California I've decided I need some new Skis to lighten up and give better powder preformance than the stock steel skis (with skins) on my '96 Indy Ultra SKS. I just can see shelling out so much money for C&A's..... Who else makes some decent decent plastic skis that kick a$$ in the powder?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Simmons Flex ski's are the best in my opinion, SLP powder pro's are another great set. Just like C&A's though, your gonna get what you pay for.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Ya ALWAYS get what ya pay for...how true. I'm a lake racer myself, but have heard through the grapevine that SLP's are really good. Let us know...

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I kinda thought it over.....and you're so right about getting what you pay for....... So.... Rather than getting a $200 pair of skis that are allright and really only helpe reduce weight and not too much performance over the stock steel ones..... I'm just going to get some SLP Powder Pros......

Looks like buying them from SLP rather than another Parts vender is the cheapest... Has anyone seen a pair of these (less carbides) with the mounting kit, looks and skis for under $330.00 ????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts