Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved out to Montville Twp., the Snow Capital of Ohio 5 years ago. Didn't know it at the time, but my home is located on the trail head of local trail which interconnects ( mostly legally ) with about 128 miles of trails in Northeast Ohio and Western PA. Every winter I would watch all the sleds rumble past my house, wishing I was having fun too. I finally decided to buy a sled last Summer, and joined my local club. Now there's no SNOW ! The first winter out here I couldn't get out of my driveway. When my neighbor first saw my sled he said we wouldn't have any snow this winter because I bought a new sled.

[8] Did I jinx this winter? [}:)]

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1976 Arctic Cat JAG 3000, found it in Wisconson, hadn't seen snow since 1985, no Ohio road salt until this year. Started on 3rd pull with OLD gas!. All she's needed so far are new shocks, that 340 is pretty quick, it's been a fun little sled so far, just wish I could ride it more often !

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Yup you jinxed it. Now there is only one way to fix it. You have to ship your sled to ME because every time somebody gives me a sled it snows like crazy (well nobody has actualy given me a sled before but I am sure it will work)

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Yes you did, we had snow last year and none now...Go sell yours right now so I can ride mine...J/K

·
Registered
105 Posts
i bought a new sled in september and so far no snow. Maybe i jinxed it or maybe it wont snow till i take my old sled out of the front yard forsale.The snow will cone and when it gets here there will be a lot i hope.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's snowing now ! Unfortunately only predicting a couple of inches. If we get six or more I guess I'll be taping the Buckeyes tonite !

·
Registered
247 Posts
i don't think so. we had no snow to jinx in the first place. its ok, don't worry. lol jks

·
Registered
614 Posts
No you're Ok, you have to buy a sled that is two years old or less,thats the rule.(I just made that up). Maybe it was my new gas ice-fishing auger.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish I had taped the Bucks.....then I could burn the #*@&*+! tape ARGHHHH !

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts