Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I got my new sled today. 95' polaris super sport 440.

I don't have school because it was closed so I'm going to paint some stuff on it put on ski skins and try and fix my windshield.

old
[attachment=58771][attachment=58772]
[attachment=58773][attachment=58774]

new
[attachment=59229][attachment=59232]
[attachment=59230][attachment=59231]

[attachment=59233]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
nice looking i guess, not to bad for a 95. what are the miles? what did you pay?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not bad for a 17 year old kid who works for it himself, and I paid $875 2500 miles.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I like the 95 440,had the best color scheme.nice sled.fix the windshield.......the duct tape looks terrible

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya that came with the sled free of charge lol its not at my house yet but when it is thats the first thing im fixing

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya and the salt on there was free of charge. I'll post more pics of it after i have cleand her up

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Nice lookin sled, my sister has the same one. I just rebuilt the primary clutch and now it really rips. I'll tell you that those SS 440's are some fast sleds so you'll be sure to have fun in it[;)]

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how fst do you think she could go bone stock

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
pretty sweet

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, ski-dooguy
and I think your right about the speed powertsledder it should be right around there. Im happy with the mid range power the most because an enticer 300 has like no mid power.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
looks to be a nice sled to tinker with and stuff, maybe a future mod project?!?!?!? Congrats and good find.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts
hey sweet sled! Brings back memories..I started riding on one of those up till last year.Then I worked all summer and got a new sled.
The guy my family bought it from just bought it back a few weeks ago, and riding it to his house was alot of fun, kinda wish I didn't let it go... Good luck though, ours never broke down once, have fun!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya the guy I got it from is kind a new friend oh mine for like 2-3 weeks now and he said he never had motor problems. He did jump it and ended up replacing all the rear end suspension the same week I bought it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts