Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140384130681&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

what do you guys think of this sled i just got home with it i found it today and i thought i would pick it up i gave 850 for it slp pipes slp boost bottle vforce reeds i think it was a steal..can anyone give me any info on what to look for

· Registered
155 Posts
teamarctic14 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140384130681&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

what do you guys think of this sled i just got home with it i found it today and i thought i would pick it up i gave 850 for it slp pipes slp boost bottle vforce reeds i think it was a steal..can anyone give me any info on what to look for
Thats a steal and a half. Im looking at one for $1200 and its stock and I thought that was a pretty good deal.

· Registered
155 Posts
teamarctic14 said:
haha thanks i just left at 7 to get it drove 2 hrs there a 2hrs back just got home and it was worth the late drive i think
Id leave now and drive 2 hours for that sled for that price. haha.

· Registered
89 Posts
i like to say " i'd do er!" lol looks like a good deal. check your compression, make sure all the plugs are the same #. check the boogie's, change the chain case lube. and grease the hell out of it. good deal im leery of buying big items on ebay. you see alot of good deals on there lately!

· Registered
2,970 Posts
Gonna rip! Had a '98 with HotSeat twins, thing was wicked fast.

· Registered
1,560 Posts
Nice sled, I love mine. I have the same amount of miles on mine and she still fires first pull everytime. A known problem with these is the grommit (if you don't know what that is it's a little rubber piece that plugs into your oil tank on the bottom and is connected to the line) they like to pop loose and you will leak oil. Just a heads up, you don't want to be out riding and have it pop out and you lose your motor because you run out of oil.

· Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well ill still rise my cat more i find that my cat still has more balls but i couldnt let that sled go to someone els for that price

i know its loading up though bc when he went to start it for me last night he primed it then choked it and it back fired a couple times and hes running mixed gas in it so im putting new plugs in it should i run 8s or 9s

· Registered
1,560 Posts
BR9ES, mine does the same thing with the backfiring when you first fire it. Mine has some really fat jets in it. I bought it like that, I'm not sure if they are stock or not. I heard the backfiring is just a characteristic of the motor.

· Registered
1,560 Posts
Ok, I found out that a better plug to run in it is the BRYEA. I'll try it out and see. Might help with the backfiring, figured I'd let you know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.