Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new sled 2 weeks ago. Lovin it! 1999 XC 600. Mint. Turns out this guy was hurtin for cash and needed it bad and fast. The thing has new bearings, clutched, track you name it it's been done. Got it for $3,200 Canadian ($1,800 US.) Didn't mean to rape the guy on the price but if I didn't do it....the next guy would've. Didn't know him either and drove 3 1/2 hrs each way for it but it was worth it. Anyone out there with any input on this sled I'd much appreciate. Thanks Mark

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Holy crap...a '99 600 XC for $3200.00....waht a deal...wait'a go Mr.

·
Registered
38 Posts
WOW 1800$ am., gez, nice find man. That should be a thrilling ride! Does that have the adjustable shock too? Or was that only the 2000?
Ur one lucky mo fo.

AKA, indy500 or XCR800_has_balls

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't remember to tell ya the truth Ha Ha. Don't believe it does. Tell ya tomorrow as I'm throwing in 120 picks. Saw a brand new Fox Shock under there.Thanks

·
Registered
948 Posts
Way good deal. Fortune favour the foolish! Did you know the seller or did you just happen to come across it?

I know my yami ain't much to look at but a '99 Mountain Max 700 for $1,100 Canadian was my best purchase.
Right up until I blew up the primary and secondary in the hillclimb last year.

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I'll buy it for 3, 500 and you make 300 profit...

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT[/size=2][/red]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts