Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here's the new sled to join with my XLT. It's a 1997 Polaris Ultra 680 (700). I sold my old '91 Indy 500 SKS and decided to get my dad a nice sled. Purchased it for $1,300.00 in GREAT shape. All I had to do was order new carbides for it. Sled only has 5,432 miles I believe on it, I'll have to look outside sometime. I got a few pics, so hopefully when I go out riding with it this weekend, can take some better one's[8D]

[attachment=58222]

[attachment=58223]

[attachment=58224]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Sweet, now all you need is a set of pipes for it.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Originally posted by adam411
[br]looks pretty nice
wow two more words than you normally use, lol, just playin.

nice sled, looks pretty clean. get yourself a set of triple pipes and you got one heck of a sled. nice price to.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
nice work on the purchase, it looks clean! I hope it runs well for you!!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I have always loved the look of that sled. Damn, that decal scheme with the flake black just gets to me.

·
Registered
191 Posts
nice sled

·
Registered
580 Posts
night and day performance with pipes and CORRECT clutching and jetting. This sled would be awesome with those mods.

20-30HP gain.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the nice commments everybody! I would like a set of pipes, but I can't afford it right now. Maybe in another year or two, after I rebuild my XLT and pay off the Ultra.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Actully you gain more like 40-45 hp, stock single pipe ultra is 103 hp and with pipes its 140-150 depending on the pipes.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
yep!! pipes and enjoy the Ultra buddy!! [:D]

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by CATSRULE06
[br]Nice sled is that ultra with the extra-12 in it?
Yes, this one has the XTRA-12. It's a real nice suspension for cruising down the trails. It digs a pretty good trench in the deep snow too.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hot to Go pipes work really good, they'll unleash that beast, go for it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts