Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i just got a nice sled it is a 1993 vmax-4 750 with a 909 big bore kit in it for $650. was it a good but or what. Please tell me what you think.

Thanks, Nick

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Oh yeah. Those old Vmax-4s are actually in pretty high demand. If I could find one in decent shape for that price Id buy it without a second thought.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nick,
GREAT buy!! Don't blow it up or you are talking $$$.
Here is my 93 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l2rEX3tb0Y

Here is a picture of my 93 and my wifes' 92. I love these sleds!![attachment=60802]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
very good deal. my dad bought one last year for 4300 can, and it was mint literally mint with 2100 miles we sold it. sold it to a guy that paid 4600 and he despertly wanted it he seen us on the trail and said i want to buy that sled. my dad said no thanks, we seen his four other times that day and he insisted we sold it to him. my dad finally say 4600 and he said ok then we gave him our number. he drove from ottawa to hamilton about 6 -7 hours just to pick it up, lol.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Originally posted by sixhundredcc
[br]had one they suck gas like a cadillac
True, but it takes fuel to make horsepower. The more horsepower you make, the more fuel you burn and those Vmax-4s make A LOT of horsepower! [;)]

·
Registered
349 Posts
great deal my friend bought a 92 vmax 4 for 1100$ they are one fast sled and have mad torque

·
Registered
192 Posts
Good deal. As mentioned before, do not blow it up. I had 1 and it was very fast until the rod broke. After that I noticed a lot of 750 Vmax 4 sleds with the same cylinder blown. Check VMAX4.com to speak to others that enjoy the 4 cylinder life.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts