Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought this sled for my girlfriend a 00 xc600sp w/1600mi payed 1200 bucks needs to be cleaned up but other then that good shape. what do you guys think good deal or what

·
Registered
685 Posts
Looks nice, Great price too.

·
Registered
690 Posts
you got a hell of a deal on that, good buy and nice sled

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Originally posted by polaris09
[br]you got a hell of a deal on that, good buy and nice sled
What he said. I just bought the 700 from that year with 3100 miles for $3000cdn. It is in great shape other than the two little tars that are starting on the seat at each end of the flap. My exhaust is stock but when i pull up next to a sled with a can on it mine is way louder.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Originally posted by driftpounder
[br]
Originally posted by polaris09
[br]you got a hell of a deal on that, good buy and nice sled
What he said. I just bought the 700 from that year with 3100 miles for $3000cdn. It is in great shape other than the two little tars that are starting on the seat at each end of the flap. My exhaust is stock but when i pull up next to a sled with a can on it mine is way louder.
Yeah them 700's were damn loud stock. My friend has a 99 we pulled up the to local bar/grille, and the one guy came up and asked what can he had, he was surprised it was stock.

·
Registered
691 Posts
looks good, great deal

Nick

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
does anyone know the hp on this sled is it the same as the 99 xc600

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Originally posted by 98xc700
[br]does anyone know the hp on this sled is it the same as the 99 xc600
No it would not be the same as the 99, because the 99 did not have VES, but i would guess its about 116-118 hp.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just cleaned the sled up never seen so many mice nest in my life now we just need snow g/f is getting excited to ride now

1 - 13 of 13 Posts