Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finaly got my back up sled will have pics soon just got it home bout 1 hr ago started right up no choke!! and has electric start

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Nice find, i think you will be surprised as to how nimble they are. We had two of them, one of which was an XT with the 136 and it was actually kind of fun to ditch bang, just have to have a pair to throw a sled around. With the right set up they are very quick out of the hole, i had our old one set up and it would smoke my SRX out of the hole.

I also liked how easy it was to work on those, changing jets and clutch weights could be done in 15 minutes no problem.

Great find, should of a fun sled to bang around on!

·
Registered
232 Posts
nice sled they a bit heavy though, but should be a good back up

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good news i just got a messege from the owners owner he put new pistons in it and its broke in and ready to go i was wondering why it said 400 miles on the trip meter and it also has a new secondary clutch

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One more thing if anyone knows where i can get a (online repair manual) for my 94 yamaha vmax 600 PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! i had one for my polaris xlt 600 sp but my pc messed up so i lost everything so i would also need one for my 95 xlt also thanks guys

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thats a nice looking sled. Dont really care for Yammys that much, but still the fact remains thats a nice sled!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
To each their own. . .

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
great find ive always wanted one, think there pretty mean looking.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Great find, who cares about the year make or model. If if runs great and keeps you on the snow than you have more going for you than most. Heck I would be more than happy to have a back up sled let alone that one. have fun

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Redneck13x said:
Nice boat anchor!
Like your cardboard box is a neat sled, and (if its yours) the TX is a smooth ride..

If you realy do ride to live, and live to ride.....it shouldn't matter who rides what. Its all about riding, and the rush you get from doing so.....Enough with the stupid, rude comments

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Nice sled! Those Vmax 600's, although a little on the heavy side, are VERY reliable with a decent amount of power, and if you keep the carbs clean, the throttle response is almost instant.

·
Registered
232 Posts
dodger said:
Redneck13x said:
Nice boat anchor!
Like your cardboard box is a neat sled, and (if its yours) the TX is a smooth ride..

If you realy do ride to live, and live to ride.....it shouldn't matter who rides what. Its all about riding, and the rush you get from doing so.....Enough with the stupid, rude comments
no shitt, thats just disrespectful, hey hey ******* how bout quit making fun of other peoples rides and wone of ur own, or dont u wanna sell ur box.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts