Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my sisters boyfriend bought a 2000 polaris xc 700 deluxe last year, it only has like 3000 miles on it and is in very good shape, he bought it for 3000 and he said he would sell it to me for 2000 because he wants a truck, and we have plenty of sleds so he would have something to ride this year anyways, i only have two problems, my mom told me im not allowed to buy it unless i sell mine, and my xcr 600 is faster because i have psi triple pipes, wiseco pistons, brand new rebuilt motor last year with only 250 miles on it, its clutched, ported and polished, and it has 40 mm carbs, i have 2300 into my xcr because of having to rebuild the motor and because of the mods i have on my sled, i bought the sled for 500 blown, what do you guys think i should do, should i get it or not, if anyone is interested in my sled, let me know, i am starting out at $1900 which is a very high price, but with all the mods on it and with me only getting one trip on it, i cant sell it cheap, but i am willing to negotiate on the sled, the sled has 3500 miles on the chassis i think but i will check and make sure, heres some pics
[attachment=47881] [attachment=47878]
[attachment=47874] [attachment=47873]
[attachment=47870] [attachment=47869]
[attachment=47868] [attachment=47867]

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, it better not be on ebay, where on ebay did you see it

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea its a difficult decision, the worst thing is the mods dont really raise the value of this sled

1 - 5 of 5 Posts