Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well... i thought it was time for a new sled and so did my parents. so i can proudly say i bought my own 04 f7 firecat snopro.with alittle help of dad cosigning. i no at the age of 16 this is a HUGE sled but when i got on it. it didnt seem that bad.. yeah it is a 700 but when uve been riding for 12 years outta 16 years of u know what to do. anyway. i picked it up for 5500 bucks. has 3200 miles on it. and very little scratches or dings. [attachment=53880]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
looks like an 03 to me

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
very nice sled. i wish at that age my dad would co-sign for a sled. anyways happy trails

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
taht must suck... i live in neepawa manitoba. got some snow here but not alot. frields have snow in them but there is dirt clumps showing:|

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Sweet sweet sled!!! I think A.C. firecats rule!!! looks like a snopro! Buy the way its an 04, the 03 had more of a zig zag lightning bolt graphics not flames! Does it have diamond drive?? Which track? Since its efi when you modify it you will need to reprogram the computer, Most pipes will make you lose power or bog if you dont! If you have any questions about it let me know i hope i can help!!! Love to see more cats out there!!! And your sled it one of the baddest ever made!!!!! You'll love it!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Look at my gallery. srip the graffics put a fly screen and handguards that thing will look awesome!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks Achotrod. and it has hte inch and 3/8 deep lug track so it throws some snow, and yeah the thing about the efi is i gotta get the boondocker chip which is a few $$$ but i never have to worry about running to rich or to lean and i am not sure if it has the diamond drive. i dont no to much into depth with clutching. i no it has the atc roller clutch ? is that the diamond drive ?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
lmao ur name used to be polariskid23123 and u had an artic cat in ur avater then u change ur name anyways oh well lol see with my name i will never have to change :D i dont even know what it means!! no jk its about my atv :D

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
very nice sled, those sleds are rockets

·
Registered
144 Posts
Sweet sled you should have lots of fun on it this winter.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts