Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=48005][attachment=48006]
here she is
tell me what you think i should do to it for next year. i already have a skid plate ordered.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Originally posted by rymannhere35
[br]New sled at 7:00 pm mountain time tonight!
[attachment=48061]
[attachment=48062]
[attachment=48063]
not tryin to sound like a biotch, but, I think this topic is for his sled..

Nice sled.. Hmm.. WHat should you do with it? Sell it and get a Phazer Mountain Lite.. JK.. If that's the sled you've had your heart set on, then, I would keep it stock.. It's really sad to see a sled that's only going to be ridden in powder, trails, and hills get modded. But, if your looking into doing crazy mountain climbing like revelstoke, work on, and save up, getting a turbo installed.. I would have a small 1-2 gallon tank of gas strapped to the back of it.. C&A pro skis.. Wheel kit ( bigger wheels ) and thats all I'd do to it..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Both sleds look freaking sweet. that blue is sick.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice sled.. Hmm.. WHat should you do with it? Sell it and get a Phazer Mountain Lite.. JK.. If that's the sled you've had your heart set on, then, I would keep it stock.. It's really sad to see a sled that's only going to be ridden in powder, trails, and hills get modded. But, if your looking into doing crazy mountain climbing like revelstoke, work on, and save up, getting a turbo installed.. I would have a small 1-2 gallon tank of gas strapped to the back of it.. C&A pro skis.. Wheel kit ( bigger wheels ) and thats all I'd do to it..
yeah it will just be in powder and ocassionally some trails. i am not thinking of "modding" like everything. just some simple stuff like reeds, windshield, hand gaurds. so just basically getting some accessories. i already am going to get a spare can. just wanted to know like graphics and some engine stuff that won't cost me a fortune.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
both nice sleds, congrats. You should both be having fun this season. Just watch for culverts, covered rocks, etc. Always sucks to crunch up your new baby.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Great looking sleds. The Summit 800r is an amazing powerhouse. As for rmk mods maybe add a lower chrome windscreen, some other small secondary colored accessories. And some slp florites to help with cooling the clutches. Or you could leave it pure stock and still have more fun than imaginable.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nickj thats a very good point and the exact reason i got a skid plate. i wouldn't want to ruin the bellypan because of hitting a rock or stump right when i first get out. thanks for the tips i have been thinking of getting a chrome windscreen from polaris. they have this really cool thing now that you can accesorize your sled and they have all of the perfect parts for it. it might have been up for a while but i have never had a sled that would be on there.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
[red]Let's try to stay on topic, there's no reason to ruin a decent thread![/red]

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Go the SLP cold air route, reeds. Pull the bearings from the suspension, pull the seals and degrease, then put in some low-temp grease mixed with a spot of tranny fluid to thin. Rolls real easy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
for the polaris u should go with slp single pipe v force 3 reeds simmons skis(cuz theyr awesome) and a big wheel kit

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by foxracing
[br][attachment=48005][attachment=48006]
here she is
tell me what you think i should do to it for next year. i already have a skid plate ordered.
nice sled if it was mine I would put a black windshield on it and leave the rest.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.