Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just bought my first snowmobile, and I am new to the forums. I just bought a 1996 Polaris Indy XLT Special, 2200 miles for $1200. My main question was, does anybody have the specs on thhis sled, hp, torque, 0-60....I am new to sleds, I just know that it is the most fun thing on earth.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Hi Dirty[:D]
Welcome aboard.

Anything you need/want or don't need/want to know about your '96 XLT can be found here in droves[8D]
(you can also check out ericks polarisfiles.com for factory info on Polaris sleds[:)])

Happy ridin' to ya!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There's a lot of XLT owners here- and a lot of info. Use the search feature and type in "XLT" and you will find all kinds of topics and information about XLT's. You will have a blast with that sled!

·
Registered
544 Posts
http://www.polarisfiles.com/forum/index.php?&act=products&mode=snowmobile&year=1996&id=295

Welcome to snowmobiling and the site, should be a great starter sled!

·
Registered
901 Posts
welcome to the sport and the site, your sled wont dissapoint you

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
It had issues with bad crank seals but other then that it was a good sled. You cant go wrong with a good wedge chassis sled a tripple from those years. Is that an xtra-12 suspension?

By the way welcome aboard. You will see how addicting this site is.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Welcome aboard, like they said you will be addicted to the sport and the site. have fun with that she will rip. you will get lots of help and info here.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes xtralettucetomatoe580, that is the xtra 12 suspension, it also has the fox shocks. I am gonna ride with my dad new years, cant wait!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts