Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Super Moderator
11,873 Posts
Frankly, I would get whatever pipes you can find that are still in decent shape. Finding aftermarket goods for a 14yo sled isn't always easy.

With that being said, I believe D&D Racing or AAEN may still carry pipes for that sled. Black Magic is no longer in business, so they will be harder to find.

You might be able to browse ebay and forum classifieds and find a used set, which is what I would do.

And welcome to the forum!

· Registered
1,728 Posts
barney said:
I would get some Black Magics.
If you can find them, Black Magic went out of business.

Rick

· Registered
1,830 Posts
I wish my first sled was a Thundercat! Welcome to the site!

· Registered
1,378 Posts
fastcat96 said:
i just bought a 96 900 thundercat. whats the best set of pipes for this sled. any help would be great thanks in advance.
First of all welcome to the site, and like Quinlan stated E-bay and classifieds is a good bet. I personally prefer PSIs.

· Registered
1,552 Posts
get some aaen pipes for her. got em' for my ultra and they added 38hp.
here is a link to the aaen page. the triple aaen pipes add 12 hp on the 900 t-cat and they are $849.00

http://www.aaenperformance.com/ArcticCat.asp

· Registered
348 Posts
fastcat96 said:
thanks for all the posts guys. how much power will porting add to this bike[/color=red]? im a speed freak that is looking for some serious speed

[?][confused]

· Registered
15 Posts
I'm guessing he meant sled????? To the best of my knowledge, porting helps, but isn't a huge horsepower addition. Lighter weight, pipes, etc. are your best bet. I just bought a stock 96 tcat myself, and it's fast enough for me.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
milleniumman said:
fastcat96 said:
thanks for all the posts guys. how much power will porting add to this bike[/color=red]? im a speed freak that is looking for some serious speed

[?][confused]

lol yea i ment sled.....does someone make an oil block off for these SLEDS i dont trust the oil inj systems....and would rather premix my oil and gas.

· Registered
35 Posts
Hey fastcat96, I seen a set of PSI Triple Stock Blaster Pipes listed in Milwaukee on craigslist for $199 plus shipping. Says they are for a 93-95 but i dont know if they'd fit yours too. Don't know where you live but just thought i'd give u a heads up on them cause they were listed at a good price.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.