Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I recently joined this website and wanted to show people my snowmobile. It is a skidoo MXZ440 Fan, just got it this year. Had to do quite a bit of metal Restoration under the hood everything was rusty. Only mod i have done is a homemade 4" riser, milled from two pieces of aluminum.
[galleryattach=13411]
[galleryattach=13410]
[galleryattach=13409]
[galleryattach=13408]

·
Registered
486 Posts
welcome to SF.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Originally posted by ProXR racer
[br]welcome to SF.
Coodnt have said it anybettter myself, welcome to sf

·
Registered
291 Posts
WELCOME TO THE BEST SNOWMOBILE SITE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH SIT BACK AND HAVE SOME FUN AND WATCH OUT FOR THAT GUY THAY CALL ERIC....LOL

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
LMAO @ watching out for erick [;)] oh and welcome to the site. Thats a nice looking sled you have there.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay! [8D]

That's a somewhat different looking graphics package on your sled. It seems to work pretty well for it though, and clean at that. Congrats on it!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
welcome, nice sled it looks realy good, very clean. so how bad was the magic maker on the hood?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
nice sled welcome to the site

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Hahaa thats a mest up bar set up.. But what ever works for ya. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
How strong is that riser? Not an area to skimp on. Sled looks good. Enjoy it here.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
welcome welcome!! nice sled!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i was also wondering how stong it was, because im interested in making one for myself. oh yes and welcome

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
nice risers by the way

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah the risers don't look the best but they are strong, two solid blocks of aluminum, they are straight cut on one side and the bottom side is angle cut, it is like a block style riser but instead of straight out it is straight up, might recut the bottom to angle them back so there is not such a hard line from post to riser, still working on the bar set up it will look better eventually. Also looks odd because there is a center piece that is missing at the bottom of the steering post(bought a new one, other one was cracked) The permanant marker was curvy lines that I thought made it look bad(all the spots with red or the whitish color are where marker was)

Anyone with ideas on making the risers look better please tell me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts