Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all. im new to this site and i just have to say it looks great. i used to go to hardcoresledder for all my chatting but i just got sick of all the crap from all the arctic cat people about how outdated the polaris's are. u would swear the way they talk arctic cat reinvented the wheel.i just couldnt take it. i have a motto "if it aint broke dont fix it".im not bashing but man some of those people are really on and ego trip. i could go on and on but im sure you dont want to hear my whining.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Welcome aboard, well if your "polcrazy" you came to the right spot! Great people here who know lots about Polaris, and all makes for that matter. ENJOY!!

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Yeah, welcome to the forum polcrazy, i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay [:)]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Some of us may be crazy about Polaris just like you, but everyone here is tolerant of all the other brands. Nowadays every manufacturer makes a high end machine. They are all making our sport better.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
welcome Polcrazy, I know what you mean about hardcoresledder... the funny thing is i bet most of the people on that site dont know that Rob (the owner of the site) was a die hard polaris man putting on 10000miles a year. :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome Welcome PolCrazy. One thing about this site that I really enjoy is no sled bashing. If this site was like the other one you were mentioning I would be gone too. But everyone is really cool here and don't give me a ton of crap about riding a superior machine, lol. OK, kidding. Watch out for AKGold and DStar. . . they will mess with ya. . . enjoy the site!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
welcome aboard!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
SXViper, It's not my fault your ride a yamaha ;-) J/K

What do you mean i'll mess with ya :) Ok i might

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
LOL ROFLMAO... I just had to slip it in after your comment man. :)

It's snowing here and I still have 5 hours of work... It probably will only be enough for me to ride down to the local park and make a couple of laps but i need it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts