Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2002 Silverado LS 4.8L V-8 extra-cab SB 4x4 with only 19,000 miles on it. It's the two tone dark metalic green with the grey at the bottom. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

I'm lovin' this truck! Only down side is I probably won't be able to get the new sled this fall. Have to wait until next year, so the Polaris will ride again this coming winter. [8D]

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
sweet those trucks are nice. My father in law has a 2000 GMC Sierra ex cab short box. thing is powerful as hell

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I was pleasently surprised the first time I stomped down on the pedal. The thing just jumps ahead and and keeps you planted into the back of the seat till you let off. It's my first full size, so I'm like a kid with a new toy. [:D]

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, 2000TCMC...I like the Rams as well.

Yeah, I'll try to take a couple of pics of my truck tonight. I just waxed her up yesterday afternoon. I've got a chinsy dig camera, so I don't know how they'll come out.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here you go 2000TCMC. It took me a while to figure out how to work my little piece of crap dig cam, and how to host the pic on my website. Here's my newest member of the stable.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would except I'm trying to keep the mile down on it to preserve the warranty. It's got 20,000 on it already. I'll probably be getting the extended warranty for at least the power train.

That would be kind of cool to have an XLT only drag race though! [:D]

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Polaris XLTSP
[br]I don't know how fast we'd be, but we'd sound and look good.
And that's half the battle right there! [8D]

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
[quote
That would be kind of cool to have an XLT only drag race though! [:D]
[/quote]

My bud and I will drive over from MN to add a couple more to the mix.

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/island lake feb - 20030003.jpg

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by 98mxzx440
[br]ah.....DODGE!aaahh...CHevy!MAKE THEM GO AWAY!!!!
Oh no, not a ford fan. Disgruntled people you are. [:D][;)]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
TFin,
Nice truck looks brand new I like the looks of those way better than the 03's they look like something heavy was set on the hood.

98mxzx440
My new Dodge is the first non Ford I have ever owned. It's been a good truck so far. But we will talk more after I have put the first 125,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yea...once it hits about 150 it will die....fords live forever. My dads company ford van has over 300,000 miles on it and the only thing that ever goes wrong is the a/c circuit chip needs to be replaced every 2 months(5 bux)

·
Super Moderator
11,293 Posts
I like fords the best"IMO"..they are like the Energizer Bunny..They just keep on going and going..lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts