Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you purchase a DT54SRE3 you get a FREE Water Temperature Sensor.
Hurry - Offer expires January 31st.

You will receive a DT54SRE2W for the price of a DT54SRE3.
With US Shipping included.

This gauge will include the following:

Four window 50 Series Digatron Gauge
Three open tip EGT sensors (fast response)
Your choice of Weld-on or Clamp-on fittings
Water Temperature Sensor
Tachometer
Backlit Display
140 minutes of datalogging
Maximum recall at a touch of a button
Eight Warning Lights
Mounting Bracket
Power Harness (let me know what type of sled you are using)
Protective cover (Tach Bag)
Lifetime Warranty on Gauge
Awesome Customer Support

This gauge would normally list for $565.00...

Your price with FREE US shipping is $465.00

You Save $100.00 Dollars

To take advantage of this savings simply tell me you saw the add on Snowmobilefanatics.com and the FREE Water Temp Sensor is yours. Or if you purchase on-line write in the payment description "FREE Water Temp Sensor Please"

If you have any questions we can be reached at the race shop.
Please note we now have a new number - 248-937-8779

Remember when you order your gauge I need to know two things.
What type of EGT fittings you need.(Weld or Clamps)
Make, Mode and year of your Sled.

All gauges are in stock and ready to ship.

Similar savings on all Digatron gauges... Visit www.digatrondirect.com and save $$$'s

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
This is a deal. If I didn't already have a set-up, I'd go for it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our goal is to make Digatron gauges affordable to all. We feel there is no need to gouge people like other companies do.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
dont forget you can add mph as well. plus these new ones there is software packages to make them laptop friendly.
I have an older series with no warrenty. but the cost to get a new face plate and other minor repairs done to it. was less than 100 dollars. a bad crash turned out one thing cheap. lol

·
Registered
31 Posts
may i say something here am in the middle of buying one of these 4 screens series but here what i dont get u say you guys r trying not to overcharge the product but then again here were i am in Canada Ontario this little unit is costing a affordable 700$ ??? cmon its a gauge any how i got a twin setup am hook me up with some fine price or am gonna be looking eleswere i know this is good quality BUT

anyhow 700$ that dosent even include the carry bag or anything but 4 probes what can u do for a Canadian

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by hempman181
[br]may i say something here am in the middle of buying one of these 4 screens series but here what i dont get u say you guys r trying not to overcharge the product but then again here were i am in Canada Ontario this little unit is costing a affordable 700$ ??? cmon its a gauge any how i got a twin setup am hook me up with some fine price or am gonna be looking eleswere i know this is good quality BUT

anyhow 700$ that dosent even include the carry bag or anything but 4 probes what can u do for a Canadian
We do not charge any more for the gauge itself, no matter where it is delivered. Shipping is the only additional charge. We ship daily to Canada.
I just received an order from a Gentleman from Canada and he was amazed how much we can save him (over $100).

In shipping to Canada there are always duties which are the customer’s responsibilities. We work with you to minimize those costs, if you know what I mean...

When it all said and done you WILL easily save over $100 on a top of the line gauge.

Give us a look. No one beats our prices. Period….

Visit www.digatrondirect.com or call me and we can talk gauges.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Originally posted by hempman181
[br]may i say something here am in the middle of buying one of these 4 screens series but here what i dont get u say you guys r trying not to overcharge the product but then again here were i am in Canada Ontario this little unit is costing a affordable 700$ ??? cmon its a gauge any how i got a twin setup am hook me up with some fine price or am gonna be looking eleswere i know this is good quality BUT

Good Lord man, I had to read this 3 times to decipher the code this guy is writing in. Looks like its time to invest some money taking courses on how to write a sentence, not Digitron gauges.

I know the last time I checked the pricing here in Canada these units were priced out to lunch, however due to our strengthening dollar they have become affordable and well within reach of the enthusiast with a spare few bucks. This promo you guys have seems like a heck of a deal.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
^ Priced below the competition but still a big chunk of change for what it is. Welcome to racing.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice V Rod

1 - 9 of 9 Posts