Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All...

Found this site yesterday and I thought I'd stick around for a while.

I did a bit of wandering through the forums and found a ton on XLT's. What's up with that? Just kidding!! I just happen to have a 95 XLT-SP for my daily driver.

From Minnesota and still waiting for real snow. Just thought I'd say HOWDY.

Dan

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Oh God, not another XLT!
hehe JK Welcome to the board!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Ahhhhh, I see anohter XLT rider, glad to have ya here

Polaris is my way out - Other people just use a door.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome aboard Bowhunter:Still waiting for a good storm here in southern Vermont. Been trying to reach the snow gods, but they won't return my damn calls!

·
Registered
289 Posts
hey welcome on the crazy train.. im the biggest nut here so dont take lessons.. i like the spotlight

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey Bow, where abouts in Mn are ya? I'm about 40 min. north of Mpls. Ya this 2-3 inches ain't cutting it.

I don't care where we go, let's just ride....

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
welcome to the forum, we are like motel 6, cause we'll leave the light on for ya also, its good to see another satisfied XLT owner here, i think its a hostile takeover or something.

'THERES SOMETHIN IMPORTANT THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO TODAY.......NOODY MAGAZINE DAY, NOODY MAGAZINE DAY!"

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
OMG xltman I just read your sig!!! LOL I love that part hehe

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the GREAT reception!!! now if we could only get some REAL snow around here I'd be REALLY happy.

fxd... I'm located about 20 miles west of the cities. Just enough snow around here to get up to my track with 1.5" paddles. Maybe Mom nature will take pitty on us and give us a good dumping.

xltman... I see I'm going to have to keep my eye on you. "Noody Magazine day"?!!!
You need to get out and ride more my friend.

Thanks again and we'll see ya out there.....Dan

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Welcome to the board man!

Another XLT. Ack!

XCR rider here...

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just joined the forum this week. Guess what? I also ride a 1996 XLT SP!! I live in Northeastern PA, and have not been able to get my sled out of the garage yet.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I think that the quota of xlt's on this page is just about full
Just kidding welcome aboard.

Tree's don't make the greatest brakes...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just found this site last night also (30 Dec). Kinda new to sleddin. Just got my first machine...2002 AC Z 570 esr. Can't stay off it....only had it a week and I think my wife is already getting tired of it. LOL

2002 AC Z 570 esr

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Howdy Dalder...

From one newbie to another, WELCOME!!

As far as the wife goes, all I can say is... GET HER INVOLVED!!! My wife is a freeze-baby. Couldn't stand the cold. Now, with her own sled, we're riding as often as possible. At least that was the case last year when we actually had some snow. Not only does it provide that "quality" time to do things together, it's the best excuse to perform upgrades or modify things or buy new sleds that I've ever found. Trust me it works.

Besides, it gives you a back-up sled just in case you trash yours. (he-he-he)

Dan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks Bowhunter...and WELCOME to you too!! :)

I was kidding about my wife...she actually loves to ride. We are looking for a sled for her now. If I don't get her one, I may never get to ride mine again. LOL

2002 AC Z 570 esr

IT'S ALL GOOD...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts