Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any plans yet??? I am pretty pissed that I had to miss the Finnland ride. All my friends bailed out on me and I wasn't able to get up there. I was just wondering if everyone had as much fun as they said, maybe another one is in store for the late season.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
As much as another one this year would be fun, I dont think it will happen. It took a lot of organizing, by the time we get it all figured out it will be march. However we will do one next year.

Sorry you couldnt make it. If your buddy's backed out due to thinking there was no snow, you can tell them they missed out.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Originally posted by IQSLEDNECK
[br]Any plans yet??? I am pretty pissed that I had to miss the Finnland ride. All my friends bailed out on me and I wasn't able to get up there. I was just wondering if everyone had as much fun as they said, maybe another one is in store for the late season.
Same here,My ride called about 6hrs.before we were sposed to go and bailed,.I don't see any reason why some of us can't do one,say the 2nd weekend in March[?][?][?]Maybe one of us should post the idea and see if anyone would be interested.[8D]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I am up for a ride on the second weekend in march!!!! It will give some of us a last ride. I am in, bye myself so noone can change the plan on me!!!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Originally posted by IQSLEDNECK
[br]Yeah, I am up for a ride on the second weekend in march!!!! It will give some of us a last ride. I am in, bye myself so noone can change the plan on me!!!
IQ;I'm a mile and a 1/2 from the state trail that goe's from Fish Lk.to everywhere! I'll post a ride to see if anyone's interested in a run,,Hell I'll even offer safe parking and and a place to crash if needed for a select few.[:D]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for sure. We just finished up the bus we have been working on all year!!!! It was a little later than we thought because we couldn't find the right LP tank but now we got it all together. I will try to round up a few people also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts