Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this winter for me SUCKS....Anyone have any predictions or news about next winter??....i heard that the winters are supposed to get worse and worse[xx(]....

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
So far for NH it can't get much worse, unless we just have 12 months of summer. We haven't had measurable snow here yet.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
hopefully they start getting bigger and better and that will be my prediction

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I will tell you how it is after it's over. WE still have 2.5 months of winter here. It has just begun....

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
winter is far from over! just wait we will get snow. And my predictions on next years winter is more amounts of snow than ever!!!(in a sledders mind)

·
Registered
571 Posts
I've heard from meteorologists that the winters usually follow a trend/ pattern for about 20-30 years and we are near the end of it. So, it should start to get back to what we had in the 70's. Yes, I remember the winters of the 70's. [053]

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Ahhh the 70's..........There was nothing like being balls deep in snow........ohh wait I was only 2 feet tall.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Damn this winters not even half way over, and yet your writing it off already!
Try to remember the old saying - Good Things Come To Those Who Wait.
and the other one, You Can't Rush A Good Thing. Of course if winter doesn't start getting its act together, I'll be just as pissed as the rest of you...LOL

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Originally posted by ProRacer
[br]Well this winter for me SUCKS....Anyone have any predictions or news about next winter??....i heard that the winters are supposed to get worse and worse[xx(]....
Oh geeze...do you want some cheese with that whine? [xx(]
The weather forecasters cant get tomorrow's forecast right, so how can you trust them to know whats going to happen years from now?
We are merely in a warm cycle this winter. If you look back through history, you have warmer than average winters as well as colder than average winters.
It seems like it goes in 20 year cycles. Werent the winters in the late '70s or early '80s like this? I seem to remember hearing stories of there being literally hundreds of snowmobile manufacturers in those years but warmer than aveage winters killed off most of them.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'm taking a U.P. trip next week and expect to have great conditions. Now that it's cold finally in WI and MI, the snow will come.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
dude were only in JAN keep the faith winter isnt over yet.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Originally posted by PolarisRocks0822
[br]How were the 70's? explain MoJuice. I was not around in that era.
Righteous ! They were like "far out, man!". Snow to the roofs, 10' snowbanks along the sides of the roads from snowplows. "Groovy dude, can you dig it?" I think winters in the 70's were bitchen, but they must have bogarted all the funky snow, 'cause lately they have been a real bummer. Rock on !

·
Registered
661 Posts
^^^ WOW, The flashbacks are starting again!!!
Far out & solid dude

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Yeah, I remember the 70's bein' pretty hip for snow. Like, it was a groovy scene, man. I could really dig something like that right now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts