Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sweet, mines gettin there, you have anymore info on that sled?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Heres a pic of my 650, this year it has red acerbis handguards and a red hole shot skid plate, also red handles for the C&A skis.

·
Registered
113 Posts
That is a nice looking 650 I love the retro look. I Had a 91 650 payed 1000$ for it put 3500mi. one year sold it the next year for 1100$ Only thing I did to it was hifax'es and carbides I loved that sled.

·
Registered
11 Posts
YEP THATS ONE SICK RAT [:D]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I love what they did with the end of the tunnel. I think I wanna do that to my sled now!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Looks an awful lot like an edge tunnel... I love the seat with Polaris with the flags above it.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Originally posted by erick
[br]I love what they did with the end of the tunnel. [red]I think I wanna do that to my sled now![/red]
How would you do it Eric?? I agree - it sure looks cool - however I don't want to put a new tunnel on[:D]

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Could the just have riveted an EDGE tunnel onto a standard chassis? Seems like it would be one heckuva job, but I think it would be worthwhile.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Maybe it is just cut and welded. I don't see the point though...

·
Registered
196 Posts
I HAVE A FRIEND WITH A 650 AND HE WANTS TO KNOW IF PUTTING TRIPLE PIPES ON ARE WORTHWHILE, BUT RIABILITY IS AN ISSUE THOUGH

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
What's the point of having the tunnel cut like that at the back? Is it just a looks thing or does it actually have a function?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
sweet lookin sled

·
Registered
199 Posts
looks cool,my 650 has a tendency of carrying the skis high and this would definitely help in the deep powder of washington,u could trench alot deeper. it's not a fashion show, mine's made 2 go!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I recognize that 650. It was build/sold over here in Sweden a couple of years ago, just a couple of miles from where I live...I remember lookin' att the pictures for a loong time...really nice sled!!
From what i can recall it was "just" a standard 650 with modified tunnel, no bumpers, tank/seat from XCR, Cobra-windshield, drop brackets, rebuilt engine (maybe triple-pipes? Can't remember...), aftermarket skis etc.
A friend of mine was THIS close of buying it but he couldn't get his old sled sold in time...I'll check if he might have the old pictures left!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts