Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering whos all going to the races this weekend in lake geneva wisconsin? Should be a great time even though i think their is a little rain in the forecast for saturday.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I will probably be going if my daughters cold gets better. Went the past three years and had a great time and some great action shots with my camera.

Polarisindy400 said:
i was wondering whos all going to the races this weekend in lake geneva wisconsin? Should be a great time even though i think their is a little rain in the forecast for saturday.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Polarisindy400 said:
My family and I are headed there in about 40 minutes!! Snowing now and should be awesome!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
had a great weekend at grand geneva this weekend. enjoyed watching ross martin dominate the pro open,but i didnt see any yamahas out thier this weekend i wondering did they ditch the race program agian? casue i didnt even see a great big yamaha trailer out in the pits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts