Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting here sweating and thinking about snow.

It helps to keep me sane.

Or not.

My wife thinks I'm nuts.

How many of you are nuts?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I'm nuts.

Hang in there sled-aholics, winter is just around the corner...

·
Registered
352 Posts
its about 55-60 here....and the weather is beginning to turn :D hopefully white stuff will start falling in about a mounth to a mounth 1/2 :D!!!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
There was a dusting of snow at the top of Hatcher pass here this week, Should stick around the high country in the next month should be riding by the end of October if things go well.

OH YA, I AM NUTS!

·
Registered
352 Posts
ya it has come and gone a couple times.....but when it stays and it starts moving down the mountan thats when its time to get the sled ready for winter :D !!!!!! Im not nuts....but I AM CRAZY!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Yeah, I'm definitely starting to freak out now.I need to ride my sleds soon or I may implode.The ATV just ain't cutting it anymore.Oh, yeah, and summer sucks!!!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Do what i do, just take her for a spin around the yard a few times.....ooohhhh wait, that doesnt help the problem, it only makes it about 10x worse.....lol Sleds riding on the grass gives new meaning to watch the dirt fly.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Its spose to be 93 tommarow..Im going to go crazy..My thumb is starting to twitch..

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I went to the first club meeting for 2003/2004 last night. 9 people out of 200 showed. Gonna start trail and bridge work every sunday beginning in Oct. That should help. Some.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I HATE SUMMER!!! or i love winter lol. The snow are falling soon , hang in there people

·
Registered
357 Posts
im starting to freak its the middle of winter we had about like 3 feet now just about all of it is melted and it si like 60 out

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Firecat 500, why are you posting in every single topic that is over 4 months old? These guys are freaking out after waiting, what, over 8 months for winter to come around again? You think this is bad, wait another month or two. How will you feel then knowing you're just 1/3 through the wait 'til the next "good" snowfall?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
That topic was deppresing, I started to read with out looking at the dates and I thought some people were nuts when they said it should start snowing now. stupid

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
[|)]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.