Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't see you stupid kids pushing your Monster garbage this year, stickers all over your sleds, or idiotic monster outfits.. What happened?
Oh, and what one of you toads got this tat?

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
that is the most dumb thing ive seen.... all day

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thats funny...and it looks like you found it on a website called ugliesttattos.com. I gotta check that out. We should see who can find the worst tattoo. So far......you win[thumb]

·
Registered
301 Posts
Still don't see the point in bashing kids with monster stickers. They make them for a reason.. It's called marketing. So are you gonna bash Miller Light for putting commercials all over T.V? That monster tattoo is a bit over the top though..

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
the gas has been spilled someone drop the match

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
The color scheme is the only thing i like about monster. I wish everyone and their brother didn't have their car, truck, sub, bike, sled, jetski, ramp, ect. It gets old. I think it looks cool but it's way to far overdone.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I got 3 big white monster stickers on my sled lol one on the windshield and 2 on the side of the gas tank. They were 2 bucks so I figured why not haha

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
jonny_little94 said:
Still don't see the point in bashing kids with monster stickers. They make them for a reason.. It's called marketing. So are you gonna bash Miller Light for putting commercials all over T.V? That monster tattoo is a bit over the top though..

The thing is, most of the kids with monster stickers all over their shit think they are some badass snox prophecy that's hell bent on making everyone else realize how cool he is. And to top it all off, the majority of these kids do it all on Daddy's dollar.

·
Registered
276 Posts
The graphics look good on their can, not all over everything you own! Heres an idea; decorate your garbage cans, it's right where the decals belong. [xx(]

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
ive got a huge monster M on the trunk of my pontiac sunbird that was rear ended and the trunk was pushed to the rear window.

straightened it back out with a bottle jack and un bolted the trunk lid and spomped it back to semi-flat.

then i put that huge green M on it. like 18 inches tall. bright green on like electric blue lol

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Somebody please explain, what the hell is the fascination with those damn things?!?![confused]
I would never put that crap all over my sled, or car, or truck or ANYTHING!!!
The tattoo is funny though.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
We should start a list of all things monster logos/stickers make better!
1: monster jackets and pants make sure you never get cold and ride 10000000000000000000000000000x better!
2:

·
Registered
152 Posts
They don't bother me, its more of a warning. You see monster stickers all over a sled on the trail and you say to yourself "not going anywhere near him" I dont mind a neatly placed hedman, msd or holley or any sticker of that sort on a vehicle, but if you have that sticker it better damn well have a part in it from said company. So i guess maybe alot of people have monster energy drinks in their gas tanks or something? Maybe they think of it as a nitrous system lol

·
Registered
571 Posts
I hate stickers. I will never put stickers on my sled unless it came with some performance part upgrade, and even then, I usually put it on the airbox or something where nobody sees it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
XLT580kid said:
I hate stickers. I will never put stickers on my sled unless it came with some performance part upgrade, and even then, I usually put it on the airbox or something where nobody sees it.
thats what they make toolboxes for :D

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
arcticcatmatt said:
I don't see you stupid kids pushing your Monster garbage this year, stickers all over your sleds, or idiotic monster outfits.. What happened?
Oh, and what one of you toads got this tat?
http://ugliesttattoos.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/eb3f49f0-b6c1-43b1-8c73-ad1f51445c7a.jpg
ACM your not buried up to your eyeballs with all those Monster stickers are you? I'm sure the economic slump has slowed down the request but maybe if everyone knew that you were sending them out free of charge then you'd be able to keep them moving out the door. [thumb]

1 - 20 of 99 Posts