Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi SF,

Here's some info on EZ-Fuel System - when installed allows you to pump gas right out your vehicle.

As a result, you don't need to carry a gas can anymore and always have filtered gasoline wherever you go.

EZ-Fuel System has been used by road services since 2002 - this is the first time it's available to non-commercial buyers.

To learn more click on our banner or this link

http://www.nomoregascans.com

Let me know if you have questions

Jay

PS EZ-Fuel is backordered - but we do have enough units in stock for promotions. If you order - will send it right away - mention FS and they will give you an instant $50 rebate.

PPS We're also looking for distributors and installers - PM me for more info.[attachment=53978]

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a question. Would this product work if my vehicle was carbuerated instead of EFI?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Spike440
[br]I have a question. Would this product work if my vehicle was carbuerated instead of EFI?
The answer is yes - however, you'll need special installation instructions.

Jay

·
Registered
137 Posts
I would be intrested in trying one out... I am always hauling fuel to the lake house for the water toys.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by bwinkler
[br]I would be intrested in trying one out... I am always hauling fuel to the lake house for the water toys.
Absolutely,

we actually have one guy who runs a business refueling water toys.

Plus, you're getting filtered gas - so your toys perform better.

When you order, make a note you're from snowmobilefanatics (or PM me) - they'll send you $50 rebate.

Jay

·
Registered
30 Posts
How well do the hoses hold up in the extreme cold temps? Looks to be a cool idea and could be very handy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by DuxHuntin
[br]How well do the hoses hold up in the extreme cold temps? Looks to be a cool idea and could be very handy.
The system is designed to sustain both extreme cold and extreme heat. The gas hose is thermo-isolated (hose within a hose)

All the materials are the highest quality and being used on road service vehicles around the country

Jay

·
Registered
50 Posts
Good idea but wouldn't it take fuel pressure away from the vehicle and cause it to run poorly when pumping?

Also it would take like 10 minutes to fill up a sled. I mean thats all fine and dandy when you HAVE to fill up but who wants to wait that long all the time. The average fuel pump pumps like 1-2 gpm. And that isn't the amount that is going to go through the hose. Beacuse your vehicle requires some if not most of that pressure while it is running. Good idea but it should come with a different fuel pump and should be connected right to the tank. You would just have to connect a relay that controls a solenoid valve to the ignition that way you would still need keys to make the system work. And you could also make it flow quite a but faster.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good question. It uses the excess capasity only, thus, it does not affect the engine running.

The way it's designed, the excess capacity is enough to pump gas at 1-3 gallon/minute (depending on the engine)

Jay

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
^^^^^^^^
Gotta agree with him there, Theres a real good reason that "Pretty Much All" modern Car's and Truck's have a Return Line in the fuel system's. The fuel pump's actually pump more fuel than the vehicle need's to run properly.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes most do have a return line. But most NEW as in being produced as of now. Like the last year or so don't have a return line anymore.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Festus33
[br]^^^^^^^^
Gotta agree with him there, Theres a real good reason that "Pretty Much All" modern Car's and Truck's have a Return Line in the fuel system's. The fuel pump's actually pump more fuel than the vehicle need's to run properly.
Exactly,

when you vehicle runs idle - it just pumps gas back into your tank at a pretty high rate

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Powerage
[br]Yes most do have a return line. But most NEW as in being produced as of now. Like the last year or so don't have a return line anymore.
You don't need to have a return line to install EZ-Fuel System.

EZ-Fuel has been installed on road service vehicles both old and new.

When you order EZ-Fuel System - it comes with a set of connectors that would fit any vehicle.

Jay

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Revagade800x
Once you install it on your car or truck - anytime you need gas for your sled - you pump it right out of your truck.

It's a fresh / filtered gasoline - convinient - no spills, no smell - and you don't need to carry a gas can with you.

·
Registered
168 Posts
^^^ Is that a serious question??

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
no it wasnt i deleted it though

·
Registered
168 Posts
k ^ ^ i was gonna say not much of anything you buy will help you there.

The idea sounds great to me though pulling up to a pump isnt that hard. Less your out at your camp then seems useful.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Originally posted by TheJcode
[br]k ^ ^ i was gonna say not much of anything you buy will help you there.

The idea sounds great to me though pulling up to a pump isnt that hard. Less your out at your camp then seems useful.
no what will help you there is a bunch of friends

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Sounds like the pump will be easier for me. Last thing I want to carry around is more hoses and other stuff.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts