Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far this winter we've had two storms. During my friends and my first ride of the year one of my friends indys broke down. Another friends Sportfire had its rings go out. Then during the second ride My friends ski fell off of his jag. My other friends indy also blew up. The funny thing is that my little 340 enticer is that last sled standing out of our group. That just goes to prove that the old yammis never die. Any one else ever been in one of these situations.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
ya i blew up 3 yamahas the last 2 years. Just goes to show that the old yamahas arnt any better than the rest....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow! you and yamaha sleds must not get along very well. WHich sleds you blow up anyways. Old enticers and exciters run for a long time.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
1 gp440, 1 340 excciter, 1 440 exciter. also a rupp nitro, and an arctic cat panther.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
howd you manage to do all that? They must've really all been beat down. Were they all in bad shpe to begin with?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hmmmmmm........is the problem the sleds or the rider???? lol
I can't help but notice a trend here.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Come over to Idaho and we will go do some riding!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Ha ha. before my friends and I had newer sleds we get all these vintage sleds for free. Most have been sitting for 10-15 years. But most of them we dont put any money into them either. We get 6-7 going bring them up to the mountain for a weekend, run the crap out of them and come home with maybe 1 running. Junk them and go get some more. Granted all the sleds didnt have engine trouble. running these old sleds wide open throttle in 2 feet of powder trying not to get stuck is not that great for them. there is a reason there are newer sleds out there. [:D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts