Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks ago I got my first sled. It's a 1996 XCR 600. I hope it treats me well. It don't think it was a bad deal for $1600

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello

i just got a 1996 XCR 440 SP

its a sweeeet ride man :)

i rode it for the first time the past weekend

let me know how the 600 is ...:)

Where is the SNOW

·
Registered
12 Posts
thats a great sled! i also have a 96 xcr 600. been riding it for 4 years and never let me down. great ride and handling decent power. just treated it to pistons and crank seals. still going strong at 8500 miles

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been waiting for the snow. I live in northern Illinois and I'm hoping to get some fluffy white stuff in a couple weeks. I really wish I had a picture so I could show you guys. I'd say it should be a good first sled for a 17 year old. I have a friend that's getting a 1997 XLT 600, and the guy said that he's never had any problems with it, and so it sounds like we'll both have some trouble-free machines. We have another friend that has a Ski-doo MXZ-670 and when he found out we both are getting 600's he said he'd have to upgrade. The 3 of us are planning a trip to northern Wisconsin around the 15th of January. I can't wait!

·
Registered
170 Posts
sounds very nice! my first sled was yamaha et '87... eheheheee[:p]

·
Registered
117 Posts
Does it look like the sled that the guy brakes his back on in Slednecks 2.( the part where it says WHAT NOT TO DO. Then shows the clip of the guy dropping of the cliff then shows him being airlifted out. Then it says FLAT LANDINGS=BROKEN BACKS)

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I have a 95 xcr 600 and she has 6600 miles on it and runs strong..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts